Polypropylene netting ensures fresh and clean vegetable
Do you love tomatoes, cucumbers and peas? If yes, you should prepare a trellis netting which increases the venting plants harvest in the summer or in the fall. Knitted polypropylene netting is a premium alternative for its non-toxic, durability, high strength, flexibility and good resistance to fatigue.
Polypropylene netting can work on its own or cooperate with stakes, T-posts, poles or PVC frames. It is not hard to make a vertical, horizontal, A-frame or free-standing trellis by means of zip ties. In addition, "S" hook supports and trellis clips are also provided.
Why need polypropylene netting for your trellis garden?
- Climbing plants grow easily with the help of trellis and will not get entangled with each other;
- Polypropylene netting trellis can be vertical or horizontal depending on your design;
- Save limited garden space while ensure harvest at the same time;
- Reducing ground rot;
- Increasing air and sunlight;
- Significantly improve harvest;
- Material: polypropylene.
- Mesh Opening: 6.5" × 6.5", 7.5" × 7.5".
- Width: 5', 6' and 7'.
- Length: 24', 50', 100', 250', 500', and 1000'.