Chicken wire trellis makes gardening easy and funny
Chicken wire mesh is cheap and cost effective for trellis system
Chicken wire trellis is an inexpensive and simple vegetable trellis. It helps you build a vertical gardening and ensures clean and fresh fruits in harvest season. Once trellis used in your garden, climbing vegetables will not take up so much place while producing more fruits than before.
It is known that chicken wire mesh is a popular fencing system for confining chicken, geese and other small poultry. Apart from poultry fence, it is an excellent way of making vertical trellis for cucumbers, peas and beans.
- Material: steel wire;
- Mesh Opening: 3", 4" or as required.
- Wire Gauge: 14ga to 18ga.
- Finish: Galvanized, PVC coated.
- Color: black, green and white (for PVC coated).
- Height: 5', 6' and 10'.
- Length: 25', 36', 50' or as required.
- Hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication increasing rust resistance;
- Recyclable and be friendly to the environments;
- Available to make A-frame trellis and free-standing trellis.
- Suitable for cucumbers, peas and pole beans.